Friday 10 November 2017

Top 5 most destructive uncurable diseases.....

Being fit is one of the most best feeling. Isn't it??!! But at least once till today you must be sick. Don't tell lie to me because I know everything. So guys without wasting time let's start exploring.....

5. Asthama:

Generally every person in a family suffers from this incurable disease. Once we are affected and and we don't pay much attention, then this disease take its form.

4. Poliomyelitis: 

Other name or short name of this disease..... Polio. Polio is an uncurable viral disease caused by virus named poliovirus. Good news for this disease is that it can be prevented by cheap painless vaccines. Isn't that pretty cool!!!!?? Most dirty symptom of polio because of which it is very popular is permanent paralysis of limbs.

3. Diabetes:

This word sounds like name of a killer virus. But this is a strong affected disease found and affected generally to older people. Since last two years, the rate in increase in disease is on a great platform. 

2. Ebola:

This is a newly found disease discovered in Africa. Initially, it was a disease of Monkeys like Gorilla and Chimpanzee. According to me Ebola virus is a deadly pathogen which have an amazing strength of killing nearly 50 wrestlers. 

1. HIV (AIDS):

This a combination of many diseases. It is the worst pandemic disease. It is, I think so the first worst pandemic disease. Pandemic disease means worldwide affected disease.
            So guys these were the top 5 destructive uncurable diseases according to me. What do you think about it??? Answer me anyhow!!!!!! Anyway.......
                    Thanks for reading!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS

    This is real take it serious, i am Matilda Cathy Louis, i am From Queensland, Australia. Who will believe that a herbal medicine can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot money getting drugs from the hospital to keep me and my son healthy, it got to a point that i was waiting for a death to come because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man called Dr Idoboiwa who is well know for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and sent it through Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 5-7 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the two weeks, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, and my son an i thought it was a jockeing, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving our life's, I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him via: drphilidoboiwa@gmail.com or Whatsapp +971524946658

    THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr IDOBOIWA CURE
    . HERPES
    . HIV/AIDS
    . CANCER
    . DIABETIES
    . LASSA FEVER
    . GONORRHEA
    . MENOPAUSE DISEASE
    . EPILEPSY
    . ASEPSIS
    . HEART ATTACK
    . STOMACH PAIN
    . ACCIDENT
    . DO YOU NEED A SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK YOUR EX HUSBAND/WIFE/LOVER

    Email him now via: drphilidoboiwa@gmail.com or Whatsapp +971524946658 Please once you are cured, let people know about it. Together, we fight to become healthy. God bless you. he can cure any type of sickness like: sir Dr Phil you are bless....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matilda Cathy Louis.... Let got bless you and your family for healthy future. If you saw any of the symptom for any of the above disease, immediately contact doctor. By the way thanks for your interest..

    ReplyDelete

6 richest persons...(2020)

Money is the universal language which the world understand very quickly. That moment when you entered the mall and trialed that jacket an...