Wednesday 8 August 2018

5 super cool casual street outfits a guy must try!!

Has our facty blog converted into a fashion blog. If you are aware about my previous posts I am posting more about style and appearance. Comment me to make me more efficient to provide knowledge to you. Anyway today I am gonna say about outfits which fits a cool guy. I always say cool-cool-cool, do you actually know what the word cool means with reference to style??  I will tell...  The simple meaning of cool is the bad boy look. And you know bad boys are always fashionably super attractive. So without talking about the world let's visit my chosen super cool wardrobe..

5. So simple(Please read down) :

You might be thinking what is this sh*t of 'So Simple'. In terms of fashion for a guy, dressing light always look awesome. I am talking about T-shirt, Denim jeans and White sneakers. If you don't believe me, you will definitely believe the pics I have posted down. For the guys who are skinny and my brothers who are a bit healthy will not be able to rock with this combo. This combo will look awesome on the guys who are fit. Fit means the T-shirt must be little tight on sleeves and chest and loose on belly area. 






4. Double Layers(Please read down):

Double layers means a layer of T-shirt and a layer of shirt layered on the tee. This looks great on every guy and you are one of them. If you wear this combo you must have a solid white undershirt. I said white coz white is a versatile color. You can wear any shirt on white undershirt except light blue. Yes it looks good but not that good how much good you deserve. So finally this combo files 'T-shirt, a shirt above tee, jeans and here also sneakers'


3. Checkered bomb (Please read down):

As its name gave an impulse to your brain and you found checkered shirt lying in your wardrobe. Isn't it true??  Yes...  A Checkered shirt, jeans (personally I love black jeans with yellow and white checks) and sneakers is one of the best outfits in world designed for a guy. Bro you might be thinking of the name of distressed jeans but I will tell that a distressed denim is a good choice until it is distressed in limit. Or otherwise if you wore a denim which is tore more then you will be rewarded by strangers walking with you (Just kidding. Don't take this seriously) 


2. Denim booster (Please read down) :

I am talking none other than the combo of a Denim jacket,  T-shirt, distressed denim and casual boots or sneakers. This is a trend which never be lost and if mistakenly lost it would be again in trend after 1-2 years. So never ever throw your denim jacket please. I want you to look more good. What more can I say about this combo to stylish people like you!? 


1. Bombered overdose (Please read down):

This my favorite bad boy combination. You know what a this combination is all about. But my those brothers who don't know I am all alive!! This combo consists of a Leather or Bombered jacket, T shirt, Denims, and our all time favourite- sneakers. Most of actors in films wears this combo during thriller scenes as this combo supports the total scene. 


             So guys, these were the top 5 super cool outfits for street according to me. What do you think about it?????  Answer me anyhow!!!!!  Anyway....... 
             Thanks for reading.... 

1 comment:

6 richest persons...(2020)

Money is the universal language which the world understand very quickly. That moment when you entered the mall and trialed that jacket an...