Friday 27 July 2018

5 killer attractive shoes a guy must own...

As I said being attractive is good but being good is excellent. But don't be too good that you can be easily  cheated. So let's move to our topic of 5 killer shoes a guy must own. Shoes are one of the most attractive  and important accessories in a man's wardrobe. Wearing proper shoes on proper outfit can make you look out of the box cool! So let's see 5 shoes a guy must own according to me.

5. Formals:

There is a variety of formal shoes but I catagorised them into a single type as 'Formals'. Formals are the type of are the type of shoes which cannot be adjusted with all outfits. It only looks awesome on formal outfits like blazers, suits and piece of formal cloth like this one. If you are a teen you don't generally need them but on certain occasions like weddings you must have at least one pair of them.

4. Espradilles:

As you know comfort is the king of fashion we have came with our no. 4 dress shoes.  Espradilles are incredibly comfortable and it can be your first choice during summers. I also prefer one in summers because it gives that ahhh feeling!!.

3. Boat shoes:

Ahhh!! The boat shoes....  This is my primary option when I wear a T-shirt, buttened shirt and black jeans. It just look that awesome. If you don't believe me try one. These shoes are found in many colours like blue, red, orange but I own and personally like brown one. 

2. Sneakers:

Undoubtedly sneaker rank on no. 2 in our list because of its damn badass attractivity and super flexible versatile nature. I love sneakers especially white sneakers cause they are damn good! These can make anyone look ugly to 😎 cool

1. Running / Gym / Sport shoes:
 

Call it by any name running, gym, sports shoes but you must own one. I know you have one shoes but you might be not knowing about its attractivity so dont worry your bro is still alive. I don't have words to say about these shoes but..... But..... They are damn versatile as sneakers but they can't be worn on formals so don't do a mistake there. They can also help you if you exercise. 
            So guys these were the 5 shoes according to me which I think you must own. What do you think about it??????  Answer me anyhow!!!!!!!  Anyway!!!!
              Thanks for reading!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 richest persons...(2020)

Money is the universal language which the world understand very quickly. That moment when you entered the mall and trialed that jacket an...