Monday 4 December 2017

Top 5 types of students you notice in school.

Schooling is the most precious time in any person's life. Right from the day of admission, we enter a world full of enjoyment, studies, fears of teachers and lot more. First of all I will say you all sorry for a time consuming post. This post I have posted is little late, isn't it??!! I was ill so, my doctor wasn't allowing me to do so. But leave about me and let's start exploring.....

5. Overeater: 

This type of students are 50percent in school life. During class these students take out something and just eat. I too am like this. This type of students are either skinny or too fat. This is my experience.

4. Journalist one:

This is the reporter of the teacher. I sometimes feel to punch these students on there nose!!! Every class has at least one complaint box. 

3. Serious one:

Thes type of students are generally first benchers. They don't need anything except study. Atleast 10 percent of students are of this type in a class.

2. Player:

You must be thinking player means a cricket player or a sport selected student! Am I right?? Here player means a boy or girl on the gang of villain (villain means a boy which is a mischievous party guy). Bro, I am a player, are you?

1. All rounder:

This is a type of guy everyone want to be like. This guy is good in academics and get good grades,  even he is good in sports and everything. This the guy most of boys are jealous about. 
       So guys these were the top 5 types of students you notice in class. In which type are you?? Answer me anyhow!!!! Anyway.....
            Thanks for reading!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 richest persons...(2020)

Money is the universal language which the world understand very quickly. That moment when you entered the mall and trialed that jacket an...